Healthy Eyes for Life Program
No Vision Insurance? We can H.E.L.P.
Join our Healthy Eyes for Life Program
West Georgia Eye Care Center would like to offer a proprietary vision care program to those patients who are currently caring for their eyes without the benefit of a third-party vision plan. The Healthy Eyes for Life Program (H.E.L.P.) will maximize private-pay patients eye care, while reducing the associated, overall out-of-pocket expense.
For $125 per patient, per year, anyone can have access to an array of exclusive benefits provided by West Georgia Eye Care Center’s team of leading optometric professionals. The Healthy Eyes for Life program is NOT vision insurance. Rather, it is a value-added, preferred-member package providing for a reduced cost for eye care and materials provided exclusively through West Georgia Eye Care Center locations. Healthy Eyes for Life was specifically designed to address the needs of our patients who are currently without the benefit of a third-party vision care plan.
During the course of your wellness vision exam or other associated testing, if you are diagnosed with a specific medical condition or other needs which require special testing or procedures beyond the program’s member discounts, the fees associated with recommended or required treatment are the responsibility of the member and can typically be billed to the patient’s major medical insurance carrier.
H.E.L.P. Provides for Exclusive Discounts on:
- 20% OFF prescription frames and/or lenses
- 45% OFF additional pairs of eyewear
- 10% OFF non-prescription sun wear
- 20% OFF standard contact lens evaluation
- Our everyday low price on a 30-day supply of contact lenses, with additional savings possible when purchasing either a 6-month supply (less an additional $2.00/box) or 12-month supply (less an additional $4.00/box)
- FREE shipping on 6 and 12-month contact lens supply 20% OFF Optomap/OTC Retinal evaluations
- 10% OFF Aesthetics products and services
- Additional 5% OFF vision correction
- Preferred appointment scheduling options
- Complimentary frame adjustments
TO GET STARTED:
Call any West Georgia Eye Care Center location at 706-323-3491 and ask to participate in the H.E.L.P. program when scheduling your exam. The $125 program fee will be collected at the time of your exam.